- Can I pay the bill on arrival?
If you prefer, yes.
- Are staff on hand at all times?
Yes, the Milan Hotel Vecchia reception desk is attended 24 hours a day.
- Do the rooms come with a private bathroom?
Yes, as well as a shower and hairdryer.
- Do the rooms have a television?
Yes, including all of the terrestrial Italian channels.
- Is the hotel centrally located in Milan?
Yes, we are located in the ‘Centro Storico’ district – the city centre.
- What kind of rooms do you have?
Hotel Vecchia Milan has a number of single, twin-bed and double. You can check availability with our Real Time Booking System.
- Can the staff speak English?
Yes, the majority of the staff at the Vecchia Hotel Milan are multilingual.
- Is there a bar in the Hotel Vecchia Milano?
Yes. We have a bar where our guests can enjoy wines, spirits or beer. There is also a minibar in each of our rooms.
- Is there a children’s play room?
The Milano Hotel Vecchia doesn’t have an area specifically for children, but we do have an entertainment room and a reading room.
- Does Milano Vecchia Hotel have a shuttle service to and from the airport?
No, but we will be happy to arrange a taxi for you at any stage during your stay with us.
- Do you have any last minute special deals?
Check our Real Time Booking System. You are under no obligation to give any details, simply check availability and prices on specific dates.